Need advice for new IEM ...
Oct 3, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruze /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Speaking of which, how would the E500s compare to the list above? I have similar tastes to the OP and would consider the same range, except you can find the E530s now for $250 which isn't THAT much of a stretch more if they are definitely better...

blink.gif
I've painstakingly searched for the E500 with that price, but it was nowhere to be found
plainface.gif
plainface.gif
250$ for e500 is a real bargain
biggrin.gif
If anyone finds somewhere selling it approximately that price, please tell me ASAP
biggrin.gif

Now, I've found some sites selling Etymotic ER4p/s approximately 160$, so I decide to add it to my list
600smile.gif

At last, I narrow down to UE superfi5 EB/pro and Etymotic ER4p/s
biggrin.gif

What I love in the UE is its 2-driver
biggrin.gif
But their design is a bit weird
frown.gif

The Etymotic is very very portable, but I've heard about their comfort.
And the another question is that how does UE superfi5 pro compare with Etymotic ER4p/s ???
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 10:06 AM Post #19 of 21
Isn't someone on ebay selling them for like $259? His name is like bobsound101? Not exactly shure(
wink.gif
).

Oct 3, 2007 at 10:19 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't someone on ebay selling them for like $259? His name is like bobsound101? Not exactly shure(
wink.gif
).

I've heard that he doesn't ship internationally
mad.gif

And the another question is that how does UE superfi5 pro compare with Etymotic ER4p/s ???

Oct 3, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #21 of 21
A couple days ago I saw a listing at ecost.com for the SE530 (not PTH) for $249.99. It is unfortunately no longer listed but it's possible they may have the sale again someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back