Need advice choosing headphone!
Dec 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Strif3

New Head-Fier
Hello again so after intensive resarch i narrowed down my searches to 3 headphones:

-BEYERDYNAMYC DT 1350

-SENNHEISER HD 25

-AUDIO TEHNICA ATH ES700

So i listen to all genres but mostly electronic music i want a good performing headphone with good mids treble and bass and build.

The beyer in principle is what i want but im afraid of the bass , i alaways wanted a headphone relaivley flat so i can eq the sound to my needs,and if i eq lets say the beyer that has less bass than the amperiors will it give me a clear tight hard hiting bass?

For reference i had the SENNHEISER momentum on ear and it had to much empathized bass but that was not the problem mainly the problem was it was to bloated and unbalanced and i eq it a little with a touch of bass bost (used the poweramp from android store with my swatphone LG G2) the mids and treble i left them flat.

Another paire of headphones i auditioned was the ATH ES7 they where much better than the MOE on all chapters besides build,they had less bass than the MOE when flat but when i eq the bass and gave it a bass bost with the player, the bass got spectacular tight powerful hard hitting.

So wich of those  will suit my need beacuse i dont have where to audition them, i prefer the beyer over the other 2 beacuse of the build and great sound except the bass.

I am not a bass head, dont get me wrong i like bass much but quality bass and controled quantity by me with eq .

Recomandation are welcome i use the headphone forr music only and i want them portable and home use having great audio quality,i dont like huge cans.

i hope you can help me because i want to pull the triger on one of them in the next days

Thank you!:)

Dec 13, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #5 of 6
sorry i didn't know you only wanted small headphones 
blink.gif

how about the Mad Dogs?

they are a little smaller than the K550.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back