Need advice about Creek OBH-uni power supply please
Jun 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Thermonuclear

Head-Fier
I am gonna pull the plug on a new Creek OBH-11 headphone amp, Ive read in so many articles that the old stock power supply was a bit of a dog. Creek dont make the OBH-2 power supply any more unfortunately.

It turns out tha Creek make a new power supply called the OBH-uni . I phone Creek and spoke to a guy there, I asked how the Uni fares when compared to the OBH-2 , he said the Uni is the now the stock power supply for use with OBH products and that it is a technically superior product to the OBH-2.

Im asking if anybody knows anything about the Uni power supply before I place the order , any advice would be gratefully appreciated .

Jun 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 3
The OBH-Uni is a switchmode PSU that outputs 24V DC 0.63A.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thermonuclear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am gonna pull the plug on a new Creek OBH-11 headphone amp, Ive read in so many articles that the old stock power supply was a bit of a dog. Creek dont make the OBH-2 power supply any more unfortunately.

It turns out tha Creek make a new power supply called the OBH-uni . I phone Creek and spoke to a guy there, I asked how the Uni fares when compared to the OBH-2 , he said the Uni is the now the stock power supply for use with OBH products and that it is a technically superior product to the OBH-2.

Im asking if anybody knows anything about the Uni power supply before I place the order , any advice would be gratefully appreciated .

Jun 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #3 of 3
thanks for that.

does anybody know if it is inferior or superior to the OBH-2 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back