Need a quick but good review!
Feb 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wburton

100+ Head-Fier
my friend is looking at getting Mogulz DJ Headphones and Id like an ultimate Head-Fi review like i know you guys can give. I dont want him to buy a crappy pair of headphones, and he hasnt liked my suggestions (he thinks CAL!s look really stupid, I stopped after that), I couldnt find any good reviews so please help.
Thanks,
wburton

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
my friend is looking at getting Mogulz DJ Headphones and Id like an ultimate Head-Fi review like i know you guys can give. I dont want him to buy a crappy pair of headphones, and he hasnt liked my suggestions (he thinks CAL!s look really stupid, I stopped after that), I couldnt find any good reviews so please help.
Thanks,
wburton

Heya,

They're trash phones by Ear Pollution.

You could simply get some Skull Candies too. Hesh 2.0 are not bad, and less expensive. The Rasts are attractive.

/review.

Very best,

Feb 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Heya,

They're trash phones by Ear Pollution.

You could simply get some Skull Candies too. Hesh 2.0 are not bad, and less expensive. The Rasts are attractive.

/review.

Very best,

thanks. He stiill wants to buy them. he said hes used them and he loves them. im still trying to convince him out of it, but thanks for yor time.

Feb 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
thanks. He stiill wants to buy them. he said hes used them and he loves them. im still trying to convince him out of it, but thanks for yor time.

Learned a long time ago that trying to talk someone out of buying something based on looks is not going to work. Let 'em buy something. And eventually learn their own, hard, way. And if they end up enjoying them, truthfully, then who cares, they're happy.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back