Need a portable speaker(s) for my car that can play music from my Galaxy S5 please recommend me some speakers
Aug 6, 2014 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TheChosen0ne

100+ Head-Fier
I'd like to play music from my phone in my car but I got an old SUV that don't have anything except a cd player, am/fm radio, the cigarette/phone charging thing you plug in and cassette player. Also I don't want a new deck cause it's a pain in the ass for me to install and I don't want anyone else in my car.  I am currently using a cassette adapter but it's starting to die out and I'd like something that isn't a cassette adapter cause I heard the audio quality sucks. Someone from another site suggested this, 

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Speakerphone/dp/B00E9YIFQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407243789&sr=8-1&tag=androidcentral00-20&m1k=vb_ac

Would I get good audio quality from that?  Should I get that?  If not what would you guys recommend?  I work near a place where car break ins are frequent so I need the speakers to be small enough to put in the glove department. 

Aug 6, 2014 at 11:09 PM Post #2 of 2
I liked the Sharkk Bluetooth Boombox much better than the UE Mini Boom. Definitely helps to have a little bit bigger speaker. I've tried a number of different bluetooth speakers, and the Sharkk really does compete well with $100 speakers, IMO, like the Amazon reviewers say. The Sharkk also has some midbass presence, in contrast to the smaller ones.

Can you fit that one in your glovebox? How about underneath the seat? If they break in the car, most glove boxes aren't going to stop them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back