Need a new pair of headphones (130 & under)
Aug 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TuckYou91

New Head-Fier
These will mainly be used outside of the home so they need to be closed, and they can't be to big/ridiculous looking. If it helps after seeing the bose qc15, I like the size of them....any recommendations?

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
These will mainly be used outside of the home so they need to be closed, and they can't be to big/ridiculous looking. If it helps after seeing the bose qc15, I like the size of them....any recommendations?

Heya,

It would help to know what kind of sound you want to hear, ie, neutral, or bassy, or bass light with spiked treble, etc. Also helps if you have any other preferences and information on what you're playing from (ie, device, source).

But to get you started, look up these headphones:

Shure SRH840
KRK KNS 8400
AudioTechnica M50
Shure SRH750 DJ
Denon DJ
Phillips Uptown
M-Audio Q40
Sennheiser HD439

Very best,

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Heya,

It would help to know what kind of sound you want to hear, ie, neutral, or bassy, or bass light with spiked treble, etc. Also helps if you have any other preferences and information on what you're playing from (ie, device, source).

But to get you started, look up these headphones:

Shure SRH840
KRK KNS 8400
AudioTechnica M50
Shure SRH750 DJ
Denon DJ
Phillips Uptown
M-Audio Q40
Sennheiser HD439

Very best,

I'll be using an ipod, I listen to some rock, hiphop, and a little rap. For wat sound I like, I'm open to trying pretty much whatever. Thank you for the start.

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #5 of 6
+1 for Uptowns

And also, if u can save a little more and grab the Ultrasone HFI 580 (bassy) /780 ( rock ) ... maybe u will like them.

Do check them out too...

Cheerz !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back