Need a good Program for Midi to MP3
Mar 19, 2004 at 1:32 PM Post #2 of 7
It's virtually impossible. You'd have to play the midi files through your onboard midi decoder (what is it, BTW? I used to have an AWE32, but I got some new one I can't find info on) and record it manually (system mixer as source).

Mar 20, 2004 at 2:56 AM Post #4 of 7
just use winamp. it have an intergrated output plugin that will convert anything to wav. than you can convert the wav to mp3.

or you can download tons of those files converting plugins at winamp.com.

i even use winamp to convert my snes (.spc) music i rip directly from the rom itself, and convert them to mp3. amazingly, the quality came out pretty good for snes games.

Mar 20, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #5 of 7
Finale is an extremely expensive music composure program. I don't think he'll be able to use that.

Mar 20, 2004 at 5:51 AM Post #6 of 7
Any decent sound card that comes out today should have both a line out (derrr) and a line in (hopefully)

THat's another consideration...

Mar 20, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by terrymx
just use winamp. it have an intergrated output plugin that will convert anything to wav. than you can convert the wav to mp3.

or you can download tons of those files converting plugins at winamp.com.

i even use winamp to convert my snes (.spc) music i rip directly from the rom itself, and convert them to mp3. amazingly, the quality came out pretty good for snes games.

Yep. This is an easy, simple, and effective solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back