Need a good 1/8" mini jack to RCA cable
Aug 5, 2008 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DARKHAVEN

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking to connect a Headroom Micro DAC with 1/8" mini jack output to a Little Dot MK V RCA input and am looking for a high quality mini jack to RCA cable that is a foot or shorter, preferably 6". Anyone have any recommendations?

Aug 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by DARKHAVEN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm looking to connect a Headroom Micro DAC with 1/8" mini jack output to a Little Dot MK V RCA input and am looking for a high quality mini jack to RCA cable that is a foot or shorter, preferably 6". Anyone have any recommendations?

To connect a Headroom Ultra Micro DAC to a Mapletree amp with RCA pair line in, I use an Audioquest 1/8" male mini stereo plug-to-RCA female pair adapter (available at The Needle Doctor), with a standard RCA pair IC. I'm entirely happy with the sound quality I'm getting. With such an adapter offered by Radioshack, there is so much roll-off in the highs that I don't use them. I get very different and improved results specifically with the Audioquest adapter.

Aug 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #3 of 4
I have tried a few and for the money the Blue Jean Cable 1/8" to RCA is hard to beat. It is not on the BJC website so you will have to email them for a price quote.

If you are looking for a bit more upscale cable then contact Drew at Moon Audio: Moon Audio

Aug 12, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #4 of 4
X2 on BJC. I have a couple of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back