Need a closed headphone to compliment my triple fi 10 ,also using it for DJ.
Jun 13, 2010 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

henrylee

100+ Head-Fier
I'm really enjoying my triple t fi 10 but i think is time now to find something for djing , i like the triple fi 10 V sound signiture more focused on the trebles and bass but one problem is the recessed mids . But i guess i want a headphone which is more mid focus now while keeping the strong impactful bass.I guess it needs to be closed to isolate well they'll be used for casual listening as well

I guess i'm trying to find a COMFORTABLE mid and bass focused headphone.Price range:Around £100 -£150
I've been searching and these are some headphones which came up
Shure DJ750
Beyerdynamic dt770
Audio technica m50

Any other recomendation are welcome ,Thanks in advance

Henry

Jun 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM Post #3 of 6
x2 on the sennheiser HD-25-1 II. They're selling it for £144 at advancedmp3players. You can also get the Shure SRH750 dj at that website for £99 but those heaphones tend to lean towards the bassy side.  In the end it all depends on your preference. Good luck headphone hunting!!

Jun 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #4 of 6
O yeh i read about the sennheiser hd 25 II i forget about them , are they around the ear or circumeral ? Is tempting i think my choice is between HD-25-1 II and the shures how do they compare in terms of comfort and sound espically mids i want something that is not recessed unlike my triple fis

Jun 13, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #6 of 6
I had my HD25-1's  since 1997 and I'd never give them up. Brilliant headphones, decent but not overbearing bass. Just buy a pair! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back