Neck Pain - 400g+
Aug 30, 2021 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Somatic

Headphoneus Supremus
I have issues with neck pain. Too much computer work and stress. After wearing most headphones for over 10 minutes i start to get pain in my neck. Mainly from the left side. Wondering if there are any exercises that help?

Aug 30, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 2
Before you do any exercises for your neck, I suggest you see a doctor to make sure there isn't anything more serious wrong there. But assuming it's fine, dynamic tension exercises may help. Basically press your hand against the side of your head/forehead and push with your hand while pushing against it with your head (10 reps for a slow count to 5 per side, for example). Use a towel or t-shirt to do the same for the back of your head.

If you have one of those long elastic exercise bands you can tie it/hook it on something and holding the ends pull them back with your arms straight (like you're skiing), minding to keep your back straight.

Another thing you can do is lie on your back and push the back of your head against the floor for several seconds (or pillow if you choose to do it before sleeping/after waking up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back