NE-7M Warranty?
Nov 29, 2009 at 4:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Lupino

Head-Fier
I bought a NuForce NE-7M in June 2009 from the NuForce Amazon store.Today the black plastic part that the tip goes on came free from the rest of the earphone. It looks like it must have originally been glued together and that the glue failed hold. Does anyone know what the warranty is and how to contact NuForce?

Thanks

Nov 29, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #2 of 5
my guess would be to go to their website and find a number and ask them. I'm sure none of us would know better than they would.

Nov 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 5
It's Nuforce.com
"Warranty Service - Use the Help Desk to create the Ticket ID (RMA) number and send the item to:
Ticket ID: <ticket ID#>
Nuforce, Inc.
356 South Abbott Avenue
Milpitas, CA 95035
Please provide your email, phone number and shipping address. Your sales receipt or Order ID (if you purchased it online) will be used as proof of purchase for warranty coverage. If you have a failure within 30 days from purchase, we usually treat it as DOA case (see description above)."

Nov 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought a NuForce NE-7M in June 2009 from the NuForce Amazon store.Today the black plastic part that the tip goes on came free from the rest of the earphone. It looks like it must have originally been glued together and that the glue failed hold. Does anyone know what the warranty is and how to contact NuForce?

Thanks

Yes, if the plastic part seperates from the rest of the earphone, I'd definitely try to get it replaced. To contact Nuforce, go to their site (Nuforce.com), click on support, then "Help Desk". Register, create a new ticket, and they should take care of you from there.

Unfortunately though, I heard that the NE-6 only has a 3 month warranty--and that they were planning to do the same for the NE-7. Hopefully they decided not to, though. Let us know how it goes.

Dec 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #5 of 5
So I contacted NuForce and already have my replacement NE-7M. The customer service is great, they didn't waste any time shipping out a new one. Thanks to NuForce and to those that replied to my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back