Nashville - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: Oct 30, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #61 of 80
@DelsFan I'm glad to see that can make it.
it'll be great to see you again

I actually have the same CD player that you do now so if you've got any CDs left feel free to bring them

what's cool about bhse is that it's a hybrid design so it does have a two front end but a solid state circuit on the back end

really the best of both and I hope you'll swing by to get to here the Blue Hawaii again

and yes if you'd like to bring your original empyrean I think it would be good to have beside the elite

Oct 28, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #62 of 80
@Jeweltopia , i was looking back at earlier posts and @PsilocybinCube said he has a Utopia he can bring, thus there should be one in attendance.

Oct 28, 2021 at 4:14 PM Post #63 of 80
Oct 28, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #64 of 80
I certainly hope it makes its way to our meet I too would love to hear it again
Hey guys, yes, I was planning to come to the meet. I'm gonna have to back out, though. I just moved into a new home and have committed to the spouse that this weekend will be unpacking and relieving her from kid duty.

Oct 28, 2021 at 5:26 PM Post #65 of 80
Hey guys, yes, I was planning to come to the meet. I'm gonna have to back out, though. I just moved into a new home and have committed to the spouse that this weekend will be unpacking and relieving her from kid duty.
Awwww. Well, you and I live in the same town so let me know if you ever wanna let me give Utopia/Verite a listen. I have an Abyss you can hear.

Oct 28, 2021 at 8:07 PM Post #66 of 80
Awwww. Well, you and I live in the same town so let me know if you ever wanna let me give Utopia/Verite a listen. I have an Abyss you can hear.
The Verites will still be there.

Oct 29, 2021 at 1:32 AM Post #67 of 80
IMG_20211029_003043.jpg

Unloading in the morning but whooo everythings in!

Oct 29, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #70 of 80
Boy, looks like it's lining up to be a heck of a meet!

Sorry to be a bummer here, but I'm not going to be there. I've been pressing through a tough cold the last few days and it hasn't let off yet. Not the thing to be sharing at all. Spent too much time outside the last couple weekends working on some consulting work and came up with this somewhere along the line.

Look forward to some pics and I'm sure everybody that can get there will have a great time! I'll look forward to another time!!

CJ

Oct 29, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #71 of 80
Alright, I'm up. Gonna go wash my hair and get ready. It's a 1.5 hour drive or so for me. Sorry we overslept a bit. I meant to get up earlier. See y'all in a bit!

@Jeweltopia , I was thinking of setting up a second speaker system around my WA5, and see you have the Heresy. Will that Klipsch sound good in the near field?

Oct 29, 2021 at 3:53 PM Post #72 of 80
Hey Guys, does anyone have an iPhone? I'd love to face time and see everyone, well after I clean up, I'm looking kind of rough.

Oct 29, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #73 of 80
Boy, looks like it's lining up to be a heck of a meet!

Sorry to be a bummer here, but I'm not going to be there. I've been pressing through a tough cold the last few days and it hasn't let off yet. Not the thing to be sharing at all. Spent too much time outside the last couple weekends working on some consulting work and came up with this somewhere along the line.

Look forward to some pics and I'm sure everybody that can get there will have a great time! I'll look forward to another time!!

CJ
That is sad, I just pulled out the 2018 Whiskey-Fi compilation disc, as we prepare for tomorrow.

Oct 29, 2021 at 6:29 PM Post #74 of 80
Wow Tom, your meet is about to rock the audio planet in middle TN ... it's evolved in a big way!
Also, I really like your new artwork in the dining room. That is special :)

Oct 29, 2021 at 7:16 PM Post #75 of 80
Wow Tom, your meet is about to rock the audio planet in middle TN ... it's evolved in a big way!
Also, I really like your new artwork in the dining room. That is special :)
Thanks. Wish you were here. That image was from last year. Emma is now in her first year of university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back