Nashville - Center Hill Lake Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: 2019, June 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2019 at 11:57 AM Post #32 of 55
I don't think i heard the Ether 2 yet.

May 28, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #33 of 55
Who did you arrange the loan with, would love to give them a shot!

May 28, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #34 of 55
I'm pretty sure Brent worked with Audeze directly. We were both going to have Audeze at our meet, but their Rep, Evan, left the company. I was relatively lazy with this meet and didn't get any corporate reps (i tried a few, but no commitments).

May 28, 2019 at 6:58 PM Post #35 of 55
I don't think i heard the Ether 2 yet.
I don’t think you have Tom as another person with the flu had a pair that didn’t make it to the meet in Louisville. They are very good and the first thing you notice is they weigh next to nothing.

May 28, 2019 at 7:05 PM Post #36 of 55
I don’t think you have Tom as another person with the flu had a pair that didn’t make it to the meet in Louisville. They are very good and the first thing you notice is they weigh next to nothing.

Not sure if you are talking about me. I have Ether C's that have been upgraded to Flow. I have not bought the, what is it 1.1?, upgrade yet. I'd love to hear the Ether 2 myself. I really love Dan's work.

May 28, 2019 at 7:11 PM Post #37 of 55
I'm pretty sure Brent worked with Audeze directly. We were both going to have Audeze at our meet, but their Rep, Evan, left the company. I was relatively lazy with this meet and didn't get any corporate reps (i tried a few, but no commitments).
Yes I dealt with some Vice President of something but they are getting geared up for local meets with another guy and sorry didn’t think to ask if you needed a name for that and might have gotten a Schiit Ragnrok 2 as I talked to Denise from Schiit at Axpona the person I dealt with to get the Schiit gear. The Ragnrok 2 is a dac/amp now and is pretty damn good.

May 28, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #38 of 55
Not sure if you are talking about me. I have Ether C's that have been upgraded to Flow. I have not bought the, what is it 1.1?, upgrade yet. I'd love to hear the Ether 2 myself. I really love Dan's work.
No wasn’t talking about you as I have the Ether-C’s also but haven’t upgraded to flow as I liked the original a bit better than flow but the 1.1 was a bit better not for sure what constitutes a 1.1 but know I liked it better than the flows. The Ether 2’s are fantastic though and having a hard time deciding between them and ZMF Verite.

Last edited:
May 28, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #39 of 55
Does the Rag 2 sound the same as the Rag 1? Did they improve the amp or just add in a nice volume control and remote with the possibility of adding a Dac.

May 29, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #41 of 55
I really wanna be there!!! But I can't. 9 hour drive is not kidding.
I agree that 9 hours is quite a drive, though if you really want to be here, it isn't that far :ksc75smile:

May 29, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #42 of 55
I really wanna be there!!! But I can't. 9 hour drive is not kidding.
What’s that, a little over an hour if you flap your wings? One of us would retrieve you from the airport...!

May 30, 2019 at 11:01 PM Post #44 of 55
FYI, it looks like TN highway patrol is going to be in full force this weekend, specifically looking for distracted drivers. Be careful on your trip.

May 31, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #45 of 55
ok i might be able to make this, i have another commitment that evening. what times are you thinking Tom
also that means i can only taste or sip, not drink, gotta 1.5 hr drive when i leave, but i'm hoping to come, still not sure
if i do i can bring some wild hog casserole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back