Narrowed some choices
Mar 24, 2010 at 3:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

buddymydog

New Head-Fier
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I own the sennheiser px100ii, I never bothered to even unwrap my sansa buds, just tossed em in a drawer. I Love the Senns, I hope I love the es3x more JJG
I have a feeling I am on a quest for sonic bliss, I have $800 to play with, considering the Westone es3x to start, and then the denon ah d5000 with a headroom amp/pico/ or ray samuals amp at a later time. JJG
I totally wanted to go with JH audio customs but it would take me a while longer to save the extra $350.

Mar 24, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddymydog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never bothered to even unwrap my sansa buds, just tossed em in a drawer.

Me, I'm ever curious. I tried the buds that came with my Sansa Fuze...I hate to say it on this forum, but I was impressed enough I did not order the Phonak Audeo PFE's the next day as I had planned. Mind you, I still plan to...if I don't succomb to the urge to get the Monster MD's....but for now, I'm not unhappy. It's buying me time till I feel more comfortable shelling out $$$ for something I could lean against accidentally crush rather easily.

Be curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back