Nano Liquid to improve jack connections.
Dec 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

iamdacow

100+ Head-Fier
Guys anyone has tried this? http://www.partsconnexion.com/ftech-67232.html And if yes, does it work in improving the connection of the jack? Could not find anything on head fi. Thanks

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #4 of 6
I don't recommend putting goo into female cable openings (OK, that sounds bad).  It might be OK to put them on speaker cable spades or the outside of RCA jacks, but I've seen a cable get ruined by someone putting too much cable goo into it.

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #5 of 6
I don't recommend putting goo into female cable openings (OK, that sounds bad).  It might be OK to put them on speaker cable spades or the outside of RCA jacks, but I've seen a cable get ruined by someone putting too much cable goo into it.
sorry female cable openings? I intend to use it for my 6.3 and 3.5 mm jacks :D but the question is does it work?

Dec 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
sorry female cable openings? I intend to use it for my 6.3 and 3.5 mm jacks
biggrin.gif
but the question is does it work?

They female cable = jacks. The goo can gunk up inside it. IF you're decided to use this, wipe it onto the male plug on your headphone, let it drip a bit, then insert.

Quote:
haha lol that's true but the audio shop that I went to was selling it for 70sgd so wanted to give it a shot. Seems no one here has used it. Maybe I should buy one and write a review on it lol.
biggrin.gif

Still expensive :p If you use an optical disc transport the same money can buy you materials for a DIY sand box isolation platform, including a cut of marble for the top plate; if you have such sources that might actually make more improvement (well, not so much if you're using headphones, compared to speakers).

Or you can use this cheaper digital snake oil : http://www.cardas.com/app/clarifier/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back