'Name those IEMs!' Contest [Ended]
Oct 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #31 of 35
if only the shures had great cables or detachable ones..that would be amazing there for me at least

heh..dont know a bunch of those iem's..got lots to go in the world of iems then

Oct 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #32 of 35
if only the shures had great cables or detachable ones..that would be amazing there for me at least

heh..dont know a bunch of those iem's..got lots to go in the world of iems then

Oct 4, 2009 at 7:53 AM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get that altec lansing UHS306 from the dailysteals bait and switch?
Anyone knows how UHS306 compares with UHP306?

Wow, good memory. Yeah, that's exactly where the UHS306 comes from, and TBH I've never bothered giving them a proper listen because out of the box they sounded like iBuds - fake-sounding bass punch, odd tonality, no upper-end sparkle. Pretty worthless as IEMs. If you meant to ask how they compare to the UHP336 - they don't. I am not a fan of the UHP336 at all, but they do sound way better than this.

Oct 4, 2009 at 8:30 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, good memory. Yeah, that's exactly where the UHS306 comes from, and TBH I've never bothered giving them a proper listen because out of the box they sounded like iBuds - fake-sounding bass punch, odd tonality, no upper-end sparkle. Pretty worthless as IEMs. If you meant to ask how they compare to the UHP336 - they don't. I am not a fan of the UHP336 at all, but they do sound way better than this.

Yeah, I got the same pair from dailysteal.
I tried to gift mine away to a relative. He ended up just taking only the carrying case and the ear tips. haha. crappy phones.

Oct 4, 2009 at 9:12 AM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I got the same pair from dailysteal.
I tried to gift mine away to a relative. He ended up just taking only the carrying case and the ear tips. haha. crappy phones.

Yeah, the case is great. Same one that comes with the UHP336 - so much easier to carry around than a standard hard case. Tips are meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back