Name an Underrated Artist (Include Song)
Oct 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Red Haze

100+ Head-Fier
I'll get the ball rolling!

Lyrics Born - Hot Bizness

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 10
Since I'm on an Oceansize tear tonight....

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
Since I'm on an Oceansize tear tonight....

What do you think of their new album? I haven't listened to it enough to rank it, but I can't see it beating Effloresce or Everyone Into Position for me.

But if you like Oceansize you would definitely enjoy Amplifier, another underrated band:

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #5 of 10
The Young Gods - Lucidogen

David Bowie; asked in 1995 if his album Outside was influenced by Nine Inch Nails, he answered: "No. I was influenced by a Swiss band called The Young Gods."

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #8 of 10
Okay, I can't resist another one..

The Geraldine Fibbers - Dragon Lady
The peak of the song has been edited out (Carla curses) so just buy the cd and listen to the song in all its glory.  Loud.

Oct 18, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
What do you think of their new album? I haven't listened to it enough to rank it, but I can't see it beating Effloresce or Everyone Into Position for me.

I didn't really like it at first.  It's a bit different. But all it took was a few spins and it's at least up there for me as good as Everyone Into Position.  Favorite songs:  Silent/Transparent and It's My Tail and I'll Chase It If I Want To.  I CAN'T STAND the first song Part Cardiac

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #10 of 10
Ok, known about this guy for a very long time and he is gradually getting bigger and bigger but I don't care I'm gona post him anyway

Jamie T and listen to Jenny Can Rely On Me, awesome tune...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back