Nakamichi-nk2030 Avoid at ALL costs.
Aug 19, 2014 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Psxsage

New Head-Fier
Bought these at local Kmart and any volume setting above 50% the crackle and lack of clarity gets SO bad i thought they were defective! So i returned them and bought another set...just as bad.  Good build quality but WORST sound i have ever heard RP-HTX7 have superior sound quality and are around the same price as to JVC HA-RX700's and have superior build quality at that or if you are really budget concious tascam th02 are around 20-22$ and still Blow these away.  Stay FAR FAR FAR away from these headphones there is a reason you see no reviews for these headphones from ANY tech site or Headfi it's because they are virtually unknown and there are TONS of recommended brands/models at the same price or less WELL known with VASTLY superior performance.  To put it Bluntly besides the build quality these headphones have NO redeeming qualities and if you think they sound good i suggest you get your hearing checked and you most DEFINITELY know nothing about Audio(I'm far from an expert but hell...these are THAT bad).  I'd give you a more in depth review but they were so horrid beyond any reasonable volume setting they damn near made my ears bleed so for anyone who was curious about these AVOID! Even at 20$ on clearence they are the WORST set i have EVER heard even compared to Dollar store crap!

Iv'e seen people ask about this brand before so i figured i'd do this public service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back