Nagra PL-P ulitmate portable headamp? :)
Mar 27, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt fury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't doubt that the thing exists or will exist in the future, but look at the picture and I would bet money that it is a mock-up. So what I'm saying is the picture is fake, not necessarily the product itself.

I can't tell that it is a mock up at all. It literally looks exactly like that in person, which I have seen and handled.

Neil

Mar 28, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't tell that it is a mock up at all. It literally looks exactly like that in person, which I have seen and handled.

Neil

I think the background in pasted in but, like Neil said, that's what it looks like, or rather, that's what a photo of the actual unit looks like. Nagra has been around forever. Their reel to reel recorders were the industry standard for location sound recording up until just a couple of years ago when decent hard drive recorders hit the market. You've probably seen lots of them in movies and tv. They are one of the reasons that Swiss electronics command such high prices. Their machining and ergonomics have put almost every thing they've ever made on display in museums around the world. Every audio product of theirs I've heard has been fantastic but $$$!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back