NAD 545 CDPlayer for Grado Headphones
May 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

niranhopper

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Would the NAD 545 CDPlayer be suitable with Grado RS2 headphone? i read in a review that the CDPlayer is very detail and am worried if it would make my headphone very bright. Most of my listening would be with my Grado and i want to be sure that the synergy is good. Any suggestions guys or can people who have used the NAD 545 player share your experince?

Thanks in advance!!!

May 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #4 of 5
I have a C542 for years now, and before that a C521BEE for a short while. My grandmother has a C521BEE as well, for a few years I think. They all have a little problem sometimes: when you skip a song, the player can't find the beginning of the next song. Going back then skipping again solves this. The player sometimes doesn't act up for months and when it does it's easy to solve, but according to my dealer, it happens with a lot of the players. It's not that big of a deal, and the NAD players I come in contact with don't have any other issues ever. Who knows, maybe they even solved that little glitch in the new C545. I don't have any experience with it.

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #5 of 5
Well I also have the c542 for years and it is okay, no problems (even bought for 7.50 euro ?!?! some spare Sony-mechanisms new for the futute to last for ever playing (Sony KSS-213C)
atsmile.gif
).

I am now saving for the new C565BEE (with Sanyo units, in this case I will retrieve again which types and i will lay a few in stock for the future).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back