mystery box people! check in!
Nov 25, 2002 at 9:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

millerdog

1000+ Head-Fier
Check in please, so others know the status of the box!
There's alot of music goin round so please let us other mystery box dudes know what is goin on?
thanks,
md

Nov 26, 2002 at 12:30 AM Post #4 of 11
Ok, I sent out an e-mail to all you guys:

here's the status of it, again

grancasa just recieved Box 1 yesterday, so he gets his fair share of time with it.

Now, Box 2. . . its suppossed to be with Tyll. I've tried e-mailing him, but he doesn't respond. I think I'm going to call him tomorrow, see what he says. :-/

Nov 26, 2002 at 3:57 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
Ok, I sent out an e-mail to all you guys:

Yes you did. I got it the other day. I just didn't want to see millerdog's thread go unanswered.

Did you notice that the three of us that answered are the next three to get the box after Tyll?
We gotta start saving up for postage, I figure we will get box 2 one week and box one the next week.

We're gonna be busy
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2002 at 6:48 PM Post #7 of 11
Hmmmmm...and the people who have had or have the boxes remain curiously quiet
smily_headphones1.gif

md

Nov 27, 2002 at 3:04 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by millerdog
Hmmmmm...and the people who have had or have the boxes remain curiously quiet
smily_headphones1.gif

md

Correction. Weeks and weeks ago I had box 1, really enjoyed it, and announced what I kept, and to whom I passed it.

Nov 27, 2002 at 3:15 AM Post #9 of 11
so far I have had both boxes, announced what I took out of each (I think), and sent them on their merry way. I am currently waiting my turn for the next time I get them.

Nov 27, 2002 at 3:32 AM Post #10 of 11
One of the boxes is currently with me. One thing that kind of bothers me is that there are a few singles and some "non-professional" looking CDs (single sheet insert, no name label). I'm all for hearing different types of music, I just think taking out a high quality, major name CD and putting back some knock off or single is pretty weak.

Nov 27, 2002 at 6:53 AM Post #11 of 11
It's been sooooooo long, but wasn't there a sheet in the box to say what you got and what you put in? I don't remember. This was for box 1.
md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back