Myspace - The Movie
May 24, 2006 at 1:14 PM Post #2 of 10
lol, i love it!

May 24, 2006 at 2:45 PM Post #5 of 10
haha, So many people's lives would crash if myspace was gone. All their hours spent making that page and all their popular comments gone. It would be the end of the world for them.

May 24, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 10
old, but funny.
tongue.gif

May 24, 2006 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 10
angles part is true! i lived that,,,

One girl I met off my space was so hott in the pics and when I picked her up in my car the entire car leaned to the passenger side! I kidd you not..even German suspension could not hold it..i mean her ,,

yeah man totally myspace..no more chicas for me threw there..no thank you.

After I got home (or should I say "when I was free") from that...encounter I put my page on private and deleted her...

eeewwwwww

May 24, 2006 at 4:03 PM Post #8 of 10
^Thats amazing! Unfortunate but hilarious.

I hadn't seen this video before, thanks for the post.

May 24, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #10 of 10
I saw that video awhile back, and it's still funny. Unfortunately, I recently fell victim to the angles (though the result wasn't as bad as bhd's incident). That one encounter has made me much more skeptical and analytical when looking at pictures of people I haven't met.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpinjohn1234
haha, So many people's lives would crash if myspace was gone. All their hours spent making that page and all their popular comments gone. It would be the end of the world for them.

I've considered deleting my profile quite a few times, but I never have, due to one sad fact: without MySpace, there's many people that I simply would not talk to. Messages and comments have replaced e-mails and, for the most part, telephone calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back