mymemory.co.uk reliable?
Apr 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #2 of 14
Apr 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #10 of 14
We've been using them for years to get anything from headphones, batteries and flash cards and we never had a problem. Shipping is reliable and the pricing is very competitive.

May 1, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #11 of 14
hi do the products that we buy from that web site come with a bill? If so, can we use that bill to apply for warranty? Someone has an idea about that?

May 1, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #12 of 14
Yes, my TF10 came with a nice bill where you also can fill out some information at the bottom for warranty declaration.
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 18, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #14 of 14
I bought my two Sandisk 128GB micro sd cards from them.  At the time I ordered them, they were out of stock but they kept me informed at frequent stages with the expected delivery dates.  They were £89.99p at the time and they have now come down to £79.99p, which is the cheapest UK price.  I checked the cards using the free program "h2testw" and both cards passed with flying colours.  (It takes about 3 hours for each card).   I am currently using them in my Fiio X5.with good results.

They sometimes advertise on Amazon marketplace, but if you check the Amazon price, always check the My Memory website, as it is usually much cheaper, as I suspect that Amazon add a premium to the price.

I have found them reliable to deal with and have no complaints at all.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDXC/SanDisk/SanDisk-128GB-Ultra-Android-Micro-SD-%28SDXC%29-Class-10-UHS-1-30MB_s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back