my zen micro was stolen
Mar 2, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #16 of 47
thanks for the support guys. i want to believe that it will show up eventually, but i highly doubt it. either way, tomorrow i'm giving the serial number of it to the school police officer. here's hoping...

that's a good idea MrSlacker. only problem si that about 20 other ppl got their mp3 players jacked, so they wouldn't know who i'm tlaking about. also, i don't really hang out with the crowd that would do something like this, so it'd be kind of akward going up to some stranger and asking that.

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:04 AM Post #19 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by jnev
since i have no money to buy a new player i'm gonna try to do the free ipod thing. hopefully it'll work.

lol haha good luck Mr. Columbia House!

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:07 AM Post #20 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
lol haha good luck Mr. Columbia House!

what's that supposed to mean??
confused.gif

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #21 of 47
dble post

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #23 of 47
Quote:

since i have no money to buy a new player i'm gonna try to do the free ipod thing. hopefully it'll work.

you know that in order for you to get your ipod, you have to complete your part (getting 5 or however many people to sign up) and ALL 5 of those people to complete their part (meaning each getting 5 people to sign up etc) good luck... i'd rather beat up some kid on the street, steal his ipod, and risk the jailtime

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:10 AM Post #25 of 47
Yeah you can borrow my 9.

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #26 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
you know that in order for you to get your ipod, you have to complete your part (getting 5 or however many people to sign up) and ALL 5 of those people to complete their part (meaning each getting 5 people to sign up etc) good luck... i'd rather beat up some kid on the street, steal his ipod, and risk the jailtime

Or break into lockers in your school.

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #28 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm

Beat up someone and sell me an ipod for $50. I am serious. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[size=medium]I AM KIDDING[/size].

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #29 of 47
did you tell your parents? may be they can get you a cheap cd player? about asking people, i dont hang out with those kinds of peopel either, but i have some really good friends who do. still worth a try.

Mar 2, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #30 of 47
Quote:

damnit, you're all discouraging me from trying it lol. i have nothing else to listen to, i need a player. time to go work my ass off i guess

Nah, i think you should try it if you really want. I mean, the only thing you have to risk is the wasted time. And hell, you might get an ipod out of it. I do know of people who actually got one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back