My xbox 360 broke!!!
Apr 25, 2006 at 7:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mr.Sneis

Headphoneus Supremus
I just bought a premium system last Sunday, played it for maybe 2 hours max. Today I turn the beast on and it totally Pwnz0rz me with a "please call microsoft support" error message E 74 and a red light.

Seeing as how I went to hell and back to get the premium package I returned it only to learn that the store had no more left in stock
frown.gif

Took my refund, going to try again tomorrow....

Apr 25, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 5
my brother bought a 360 when they were released and it wouldn't work unless the HD was removed. Had to send HD into MS and get a replacement.

Apr 25, 2006 at 2:32 PM Post #4 of 5
Sorry to hear about the problem, are premiums still that hard to find in the US? You can pick one up here anytime in most stores.

I have my premium since launch day, never had any problems. 2 or 3 chrashes in PGR3, but that was before the update. I love it.
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 5
Sorry to thread jack but I didn't see a point in starting a new one...anyway, does anyone know what the warranty would be on a 360 if bought from costco? I know they have lifetime warranty on things bought there other than PC's, but what about gaming consoles? If they have the same warranty as on anything else I'd buy it there.

I think their bundle is $569.99 canadian for a premium plus an extra wireless controller and the play and charge kit. It would also save me from buying an extended warranty from Best Buy or Future Shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back