My wallet is fine, thank you very much.
Nov 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #46 of 50
Resurrecting a thread from the past...

** UPDATE! 3+ years on **

I was googling something the other day and came across these forums again and thought I should post a little update for y'all.

Well, I still have the MS-2is (totally stock/unmodded) and they really have been great. I haven't really lusted over anything else that I would be willing to spend the big bucks on... I've enjoyed a few years listening to my ever growing collection of CDs, SACDs and vinyl with them through my home system, and even regularly use them *gasp* straight out of the iPod! For me they have been the best compromise between decent sound and reasonable cost without getting caught up in the whole upgrade cycle... Maybe that isn't the attitude of a 'true' audiophile, but for now it's still as far as I'd like to go with respect to diminishing returns. Besides, I find these days I have less and less time to actually just sit down and enjoy my music for hours on end, so why spend more on something I'd get even less and less use  out of? 

Anyways, it was entertaining to browse the forums again. If I change my mind and go nuts I'll be sure to update again!!

Cheers,

2CH

Nov 25, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #48 of 50
thanks for the update! i need to be more like you.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back