My Vibes fell apart after 6 weeks -> I want a Refund, not a replacement
Apr 24, 2007 at 4:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

electro house

New Head-Fier
Similarly to what many others have reported here:

MY VIBE CABLES TOTALLY FAILED AND FELL APART AT THE PLUG, after 6 weeks of careful use. I've never had this happen with any of my collection of audio equipment. I couldn't believe it, because I was extremely careful with them.

Jeez. I don't want a replacement. I want a refund. Will V-Moda give me a refund, because why would I want to replace a defective product with a defective product?

Apr 24, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by electro house /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Similarly to what many others have reported here:

MY VIBE CABLES TOTALLY FAILED AND FELL APART AT THE PLUG, after 6 weeks of careful use. I've never had this happen with any of my collection of audio equipment. I couldn't believe it, because I was extremely careful with them.

Jeez. I don't want a replacement. I want a refund. Will V-Moda give me a refund, because why would I want to replace a defective product with a defective product?

They will not give you a refund because you've used the product for 6 weeks.

Apr 24, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #3 of 6
I know, that makes sense.

Then again, they've made a product with a known problem, reported over and over.

To compound the situation -- they refuse to acknowledge it.

Sorry, I used to be a V-Moda apologist. However.

They are getting people to drop $100+ on a seriously flawed piece of wire and metal.

I do not feel I'm being unfair.

I like the Vibes sound, and the look, a lot. Definitely a nice breakthrough there.

But the construction quality is TERRIBLE. Well, its the worst construction of any audio piece I can ever remember spending $100+ for.

Sorry if that sounds mean or not politically correct on this board. Its just been my honest experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back