My UE TripleFi 10's finally died and I need an equal or better replacement IEM....
Sep 14, 2016 at 7:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

fucinay

New Head-Fier
My first post here. I listen to mostly electronic music, but am not a bass-head and I'm sensitive to bright treble (especially in the 3-5 kHz region). My TripleFi 10's which I've had for over 5 years are done. I'm looking for a recommendation and trying to keep it at under $200. I also need these for the gym and walking so the cord can't be too noisy when moving and it must be able to withstand lots of sweat. I don't care about having a microphone. Volume control is fine, but not a must. From reading around and asking a similar question on Facebook, I've narrowed down my choices to the following 17 IEMs and would appreciate your input. I've never heard any of these 17 cans, so I'm just going to trust the judgement and ears of the community here. I'm also open to buying two IEM's: a cheaper one for the gym (i.e. VE Monk or better) and a nicer one for home and travel purposes. Lastly, I'll be using these solely with my iPhone SE with no additional amp. Thanks!

1 - MEE M6 Pro (I'm leaning toward these most based on reviews and price of just $50)

2 - 1MORE Triple Driver e1001 (These are so far 2nd on my list due to glowing reviews and priced at $100 - but the cord is not detachable))

3 - VE Duke

4 - VE Zen

5 - VE Asura

6 - EchoBox Finder X1

7 - Vsonic GR07

8 - Dunu Titan 1

9 - SHOZY Zero

10 - Hidizs Dawnwood GT36

11 - Trinity Phantom Sabre

12 - Trinity Master 4

13 - Sony XBA-H1

14 - NAD Viso HP20

15 - Focal Sphear

16 - Yamaha EPH-100

17 - B&O H3

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #4 of 8
No one?! 
confused.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #5 of 8
The RHA ma750 or t10 may do for you. I have the ma750 but like you I am sensitive to treble. For me I am sensitive to upper treble, around the 16khz region, and I find them slightly bright. Apparently the t10 is a bit bassier and may have slightly less treble presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back