my UE SF5v2 died :(
Sep 23, 2009 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DontMakeMEEatU

New Head-Fier
It was working perfectly fine today on my Cowon S9 and then all of a sudden when I was walking, the right ear piece started crackling and then died. I have no idea if I can exchange them for a new pair since I lost the receipt a while ago. What would be a could replacement for them?

I've been looking at other headphones on amazon that are under $200 or so, and some of the more popular choices seem to be the IE7 and the SA6. Any suggestions on what I should get to replace the SF5v2?

Sep 23, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 7
Well, if i was you, i'd try the warranty anyway... even though logitech sucks.
You might consider the RE0, which if you're reading some of the threads on here, you won't be surprised i'm suggesting them.
The apple duel driver IEMs "apple in-ear with inline mic and controls" are pretty nice, and cheaper.

I think it would be helpful if you would post your preferences in music, it would make suggesting something easier. Sometimes you'll get a pair of IEMs that fit you, which are significantly less than what you'd expect to pay... not too often, but it happens.

Sep 23, 2009 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnullify /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, if i was you, i'd try the warranty anyway... even though logitech sucks.

I had pretty good experience with Logitech support. They replaced my SF5P without a hassle. I mailed them my pre logitech UE, and got a new sealed newest version in return. I had numerous logitech mouses, keyboards and speakers and none of them had failed me so far.

Back to the topic, MEE can try support in logitech's site. They respond fairly quickly would guide you through the RMA process.

Sep 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM Post #6 of 7
would you consider trying the UE 700? im curious as to how they go compared to the v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back