My top 10 of '10 list
Dec 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Forcefedfreak

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I own/run a music review website/forum and I thought I'd share my top 10 picks from this year. So here they are!

http://inrevu.com/inrevus-10-best-albums-of-2010/

10. Alcoholic Faith Mission- Let this be the last night we care

9. Envy on the Coast- Lowcountry

8. Daath- Daath

7. Dead Letter Circus- This is the Warning

6. Two Door Cinema Club- Tourist History

5. Holy Grail- Crisis in Utopia

4. The Candle Thieves- Sunshine and other Misfortunes

3. The Ocean- Heliocentric

2. Lone Wolf- The Devil and I

1. Demians- Mute

I listened to about 350 albums this year from all different genres.

Dec 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #2 of 5
3/10 of your list have any musical talent
2/10 I know I like

Try to keep you BLOG off a separate website/forum please

Dec 29, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
2/10 I know I like

Just because they don't appeal to your elitist tastes doesn't mean they don't have talent. There isn't a single band on that list that makes generic or unoriginal music.

And it's not a blog, thanks.

EDIT: And you have lil wayne listed under musical preferences...lol the irony of this is astounding.

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
2/10 I know I like

Forcedfedfreak is contributing in a positive way by sharing some music he happens to think is worth sharing, and to me that is the reason for this section at headfi, it is all about the music.  BotByte if you don't like it fine, but don't crap on someone else's thread.  And what makes the post a blog?  Perhaps you should be the one keeping your opinions to another website/forum.

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Quote:
2/10 I know I like

Forcedfedfreak is contributing in a positive way by sharing some music he happens to think is worth sharing, and to me that is the reason for this section at headfi, it is all about the music.  BotByte if you don't like it fine, but don't crap on someone else's thread.  And what makes the post a blog?  Perhaps you should be the one keeping your opinions to another website/forum.

Thank you! Yeah I linked my site...but I also provided video samples of every band, giving people little reason to actually click to my site...because I'm just trying to share music, not much else.

Anyway, I hope other posters comment about their favorites from the year, I'm always interested to see what people go into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back