My too sensitive ears. Looking for wireless (BLUETOOTH) over/around the ear headphones
Feb 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Opentoe

100+ Head-Fier
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD25-II headphones I use at home and love them. The sound is GREAT and I'm very use to the way they sound. I use them with my itouch and another MP3 player. Now, I'm looking for a wireless bluetooth headphones and have already had Westones that cost me $400 and sounded AMAZING but I just can't get use to something in my ear.

Question: Do they make headphones that are for people that have sensitive ears or only go half way in your ear canal or something like that?

Question2: Can anyone recommend a very good sounding headphone outer/on bluetooth that has a good overall sound and is tough for the outside world? I see a lot of these headphones will break pretty easily if just thrown into my laptop bag or something.

The headphone hunt is on!

I already tried the Jabra Halo2, which were "cool" but they kept making a popping sound everytime the sound stopped/started. Like some kind of battery saving crap they installed. So when I pressed play I always missed the first few seconds of a song. Horrible! I have returned those already.

I also tried BPP headphones. Similar to the Jabra, but the quality just wasn't there.

I know Sennheiser makes good phones but MAN, they are soooooo expensive, specially on their wireless models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back