My sisters new car...
Nov 28, 2006 at 10:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
1st of all, after she told me she was buying this, my jaw hit the floor. This thing is absolutely gorgeous. She got it used, off guess where....****ING eBAY!!!!

The guy was based in the UK and it wasn't smog legal, so it just sat there. So she snagged it up for $12,000!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I wish I had $12K, I woulda snagged that mess up.

It has ugly yellow calipers (IMO atleast). But it has reciepts of professional install/maintenance of everything since it had 0 miles... She got a jem.

Here are the mods:

THE MOTOR:

ALL DONE BY ACTIVE AUTOWERKE IN MIAMI FL.

A.A. ROTREX SUPERCHARGER,A.A.
POLISHED INTERCOOLER
A.A. OIL COOLER
A.A.CUSTOM SOFTWARE
A.A. WATER/ALCOHOL INJECTION KIT
EISENMANN TITANIUM EXHAUST AND CONNECTING PIPES AND DECAT
SYSTEM
BILSTEIN PSS9 ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER SYSTEM
UUC MOTORWERKS FRONT & REAR SWAY BARS
BREMBO GRAN TURISMO FRONT & REAR 14IN BRAKE KIT & ROTORS
19IN HRE
WHEELS

THE BODY:

VOSTEINER FRONT & REAR CARBON FIBER BUMPER W/SPLITTERS
CARBON FIBER KIDNEY GRILLES
VOSTEINER VRS DOUBLE SIDED CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH CF VENTS ALL PROTECTED BY A 3M INVIS BRA.

INTERIOR:

COBRA SIDEWINDER RACING SEATS UPHOLSTERED IN GREY AND BLACK SUEDE LEATHER WITH SILVER CARBON FIBER BACKS
SCHROLTH 4 POINT RACING HARNESS
COMPLETE SILVER CARBON FIBER TRIM KIT INCLUDING STEERING WHEEL
ECLIPSE AUTO FLIP HEAD UNIT WITH ALL FOCAL SPEAKERS AN JL 10IN SUBS POWERED BY XTANT X604 AMP FOR
THE FULL RANGE AND JL AMP FOR THE SUBS

Here are the pics:

208985109.jpg

208985106.jpg

208985104.jpg

208985102.jpg

208985100.jpg

208985087.jpg

208985084.jpg

208985080.jpg

208985078.jpg

208985075.jpg

208985068.jpg

208985063.jpg

208985061.jpg

208985056.jpg

The car is ****ing rediculous. Totally a dudes car, but she loves it.

**** part about it though. She's moving up to Rhode Island. So it's gonna see ALOT of garage time until the snow clears. I called her a jackass for buying that car, then moving up to a place where it's gonna snow, and told her to give it to me, but she didn't budge. :lol

Nov 28, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 57
How in the name of God did she snag it for 12K? And why did the guy not drive it?!?!?!

Unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE.

Nov 28, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #3 of 57
I will give her 20K for it.

Nov 28, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #6 of 57
holy crap thats a nice car!
your sister is VERY lucky

Nov 29, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #9 of 57
Oh my Lord. That thing is gorgeous! $12K?! Color me ultra-jealous!

Nov 29, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #10 of 57
The car was actually a US registered car, brought over to the UK that didn't pass smog regs.

I posted this on some other forums, but the R6MN is having a hard time believing it...which is understandable, but the rate at which they seem to believe it's completely unconvievable for somebody to own a car boggles my mind.

So below is what I posted on the MV forums:

-----

I never saw the eBay ad, but apparently, the folks at the R6MN think it's BS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...QQcmdZViewItem

^ That's the auction they say it was at previously. Like I said, my sister said it was posted numerous times. Below is the R6 thread...

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...d.php?t=108966

Below is my post retaliating to all thier jealousy and zealous ******** if you don't feel like reading the entire thread.

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s...4&postcount=56

The above last link is this post incase for some reason you can't get onto the R6MN:

Quote:

HAha....so, how does a car in the UK not pass smog emissions? Oh, it must be an american car. Oh wait, florida plates, it was tuned in Miami....ever think of them being old pics?

I could really care less if you don't believe me. I can foreward anybody the eMail if you're that upset or in denial. But it's nice to see the zealousy here. Being that if it's not plausible, you people are so quick to try to dismantle it. Photshop an eMail? Give me a ****ing break....

Like I said, she could be full of **** with how much she paid, all I know is she sent me an eMail a couple days ago. Asked me about escrow, then a yesterday told me she got "The M3". Who knows, it may not even be that car, and I coulda ****ed up and posted pics of an M3 that she was looking at. She did say when she contacted him, it was like the 5th time he upped it for auction. All I did was upload the pics from the eMail she sent me.

And for what it's worth, I don't have a Ducati, why some of you ****s think I do have one, is eyond me. And if I remember correctly, when I had one, all of you were so damn quick to jump on the fact of saying that I didn't have one. Until I proved you all wrong with SEVERAL pics. This time around, I could give two ****s if you believe me or not. I'm done trying to prove myself to you worthless ****s who just sit and try to be dicks to people who "pics or you're lying". It's not my car, nor will it ever be. I just thought I'de share the pics.

Nov 29, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #14 of 57
That car looks stunning!!

I'd happily drive a car like that around (a lot so that I can make more people jealous!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back