(My) Sennheiser vs (Future) Skullcandy
Mar 2, 2012 at 6:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

evowel

New Head-Fier
Hey there! This is my first thread, first question.. :)

I have a Sennheiser CX300-II in-ear headphones now. But i want an over-ear headphone that can make me happy especially about BASS sound, wide-feel soundstage with clear overall sounds and of course its look/design! (Now i have 150-200$)

I made a research, read articles and decided to buy a Skullcandy Aviator headphones. Did i make a good decision? what do you think? and most importantly: CAN THEY BEAT MY CX300-II's?

Thank you all, and sorry for my english :)

Mar 2, 2012 at 7:09 AM Post #2 of 4
Why are you asking us? You have the ears, you have the headphones, there's nothing much we can say.

One thing's for sure, headphones generally perform better than earphones at equal price range, so there's a good chance that you'll prefer the Aviators over the CX-300.

Mar 2, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks :) and you are so right about your question, but my problem is; in my country (turkey), there's no such place that we can try headphones! can you believe that? but it's true.. only a few models are on showrooms that no sound-lover interested in.. only ridiculous models (snopy, philips and cheap sony's)  .. so my friend will get them from europe to me.. and i wanted that Skullcandy Aviator :/ i really hope that i won't disappoint guys..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back