My roof is leaking and I need an accountant
Jan 23, 2006 at 10:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

usc goose

Headphoneus Supremus
Separate issues. I live in Sacramento. Anyone know how to find a roofer and/or an accountant?

Jan 23, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 6
yellow pages?
I don't know of any in your neigbourhood of course, just glad to see you post again.
smily_headphones1.gif

How are you?

Jan 23, 2006 at 2:23 PM Post #3 of 6
Try Monarch Roofing. They are customers of mine, do both re-roofs and production (new housing). I have met with the owners and they both seem like they know their business.

As far as accountants go, I will check my rolodex when I get into the office. What do you need the accountant for? Simple 1040 preparation, business structuring, audit, estate taxing, etc? Most of the accountants I know specialize in certain areas.

Jan 27, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
yellow pages?
I don't know of any in your neigbourhood of course, just glad to see you post again.
smily_headphones1.gif

How are you?

Hey you,

I'm good. Busy. Yeah, medical school is a trip...

Haven't even listened to headphones for probably the better part of a year. Been meaning to put my rig back together though. Who knows...

Glad to see you still posting too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 27, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT
Try Monarch Roofing. They are customers of mine, do both re-roofs and production (new housing). I have met with the owners and they both seem like they know their business.

As far as accountants go, I will check my rolodex when I get into the office. What do you need the accountant for? Simple 1040 preparation, business structuring, audit, estate taxing, etc? Most of the accountants I know specialize in certain areas.

ygpm

Jan 27, 2006 at 5:01 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by usc goose
Separate issues. I live in Sacramento. Anyone know how to find a roofer and/or an accountant?

Unfortunately I can't help, but that's a cool little niche for someone to fill: aroofercountant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back