My QRV-03 at a korean website - translation wanted
May 13, 2003 at 11:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

peranders

Member of the Trade: Sjöström Audio
http://www.headphoneamp.co.kr/bbs/vi...esc=asc&no=188

Some korean guy has built my experimental current feedback "Mark Alexander" amp but the text is only?? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ????

Can any korean person give me a short translation? Tried Altavista without success.

May 13, 2003 at 1:04 PM Post #4 of 10
That is his site...
rolleyes.gif

A bit late there...

May 13, 2003 at 1:29 PM Post #5 of 10
Hyun-Joon Rho is a one of the best DIYers in our Korean site.
His works are REALLY excellant.
There are so many pics of his nice amps in our gallery.
http://www.has.pe.kr

I'm sorry. I can't translate his article mainly because my english.
Unfortunatly, with a normal method Altavista fail to translate.
Therefore I used another abnormal method.
Following is a Altavista result.
I think it is very BAD translation......

---------

[ Making machine ] }qrv{-03 el kass More layss sup ni in home page of bleaching Per-Anders Sjostrom c. The power failure pressure borad petty the ball to go sightseeing it combines, the bedspread.. The }qrv{-03 the headphone amplifier which is comes in into the eye. From previously there was interest by the }qrv{-01, }qrv{-02 headphone, fall it crawled considerably with a clang. Point it takes at the second half of the year 1 ranking which will come and it puts and and a hand circuit bay several days report there probably is ni solid color solid color muscle quality distance more the army bedspread.. Black to be like that and before the two days work at bedspread several days dawn hour thyu ning until it finished. Only 1 Channel it produces first in test, that hand of this it saw and it went and and it listened to it went in analysis and and and. Considerable it is a circuit which is fun, well! is same the thought holds to do, also the hard to satisfy portion is a some branch to do, the bedspread. Which degree firm belief listened to from the fact that it made in test and next day it entered into a production rightly with the PCB. ¤¾ ¤¾ ¤¾ The impression which tries a short time period clear voice the bay ~ cok is in single word. It eats only mind that when it is fun, it will be able to set a headphone grade DC output with smallest it is a point. When currently distant mote tester crossroad measurement it tries, right and left all 0.2~0.6mV with becomes the detection. About 2 hours it passes but to that price there is not fluctuation, tus it is visible. Oh this price listened music and it measured. Nothing Um right and left 0.1mV with becomes the measurement from condition. The output electric current quantity when which degree ttu the string coming to be hot, the medicine 30mA set at degree. One side in hard to satisfy point the one kind follows in the OP amplifier and input electric current (voltage) of buffer input department (Current Mirror) it fixes a price and must give it is a point. This portion tested branch some and it grasped a set price. }op{07, }op{27, }lf{356, }lf{351 to be like this they are 4 branches in the OP amplifier which it uses. From duplication currently it fixed with the }op{07 and it let to set. It did with +/-12V where +/-18V where it is set in of course won circuit degree is not and the other parts some transfer it used the fact that I which it has am having. The TR which it uses is }bc{550, }bc{560, 2}n{2219, 2}n{2905. ============= 03/05/07 additions =================================== 1. Buffer vice- input electric current control won circuit moral }r{12 (100 coming) substitution 1K it comes, it transferred semi-fixed resistance furnace. 1K A buffer vice- input electric current semi-fixed resistance furnace of this cranium and and the semi-fixed resistance which comes the cranium it enters in one Channel and it is controlled. Also even in headphone grade DC output control it is used restoring peace in the country the semi-fixed resistance of the cranium su mac must dance lastly. This time fixing a semi-fixed resistance rightly in the borad more it uses Strip Socket to it controls all sort, it is easy. 1V With set the voltage which is caught to }r{12 cutting in two with the small letter from won circuit degree it comes out. 500 comes and with to set an initially semi-fixed resistance after counting in Strip Socket, it measures the voltage of }r{13 (560 coming) cutting in two. When the price which is measured grows 1V sees, after pulling out a semi-fixed resistance from Strip Socket, it controls and it counts again and and it measures. This time the semi-fixed resistance cranium all it controls at all same price. This process petty time well! lop is long when but controlling lastly DC, petty it comes to be easy. 1V At the vicinity mac the loach the now when when it falls measurement tries the DC price of headphone grade. It follows probably in the OP amplifier and summary 10mV~60mV the price between becomes measurement. The next one piece semi-fixed resistance some increase or it diminishes a price and again it tries to measure a DC price. When it does like this, the DC price diminishes and which degree there is a price which increases again. This time some increase or it diminishes the price of opposition piece semi-fixed resistance and it tries to measure a DC price. This process it will lead and there is it will be able to set a headphone grade DC output with smallest. Measurement tries the price of one piece Channel right and left }r{13 after one 1.015V, 1.009V was measured a DC output regulation with my case final. And when it did an input electric current price a lot because is an input addition Current of the buffer Mirror the last multi child it drove, tu it leads a more big electric current ratio from circuit and the possibility of putting out iss it is long but the DC control comes to be strenuous, tus it does and the voltage which is supplied in the OP amplifier is diminished and. Also the result output electric current price which test it tries like this comes to be unstable, tus it does. The DC when until control it finishes and it is possible, the semi-fixed resistance price does not fluctuate in shock not to be, the carpenter bond or other it will be good to fix adjust screw in different adhesion misfortune, tus it does. It was identical with an initially won circuit and it set a price and when measurement trying an output electric current price, the truth difficulty it subtracted. 1mA Is measured. There is an over by some hour period circuit inspection to try, it controls the resistance rain of diamond circuit and it goes and and if measurement it tries, 5mA it cannot pass over. It saw that le polyvalent won circuit degree and 1V e cce nine the complaint which it does was visible with the small letter. My goodness! ~~ it is a Current Mirror it is the fact that winking. thyu ning Only the place where it does the two days degree (dawn hour) was caught. It is a private opinion but like this process it leads and the point it will be able to find is many considerably. Also principle of my own making is, the estuary bedspread. Though the hour leads it is caught plentifully but test.. Black... 2. With above output electric current price setting together set output electric current price with the buffer of the Jung together as ratio of resistance the control is possible after one. It raises the price of the }r{18 and it goes and and an output where electric current price it wants it sets. To my case price of the }r{18 60 it comes with it set. The point which it will pay attention the TR and follows in the voltage which is authorized and and the OP amplifier the possibility the big deviation getting it is by stages to raise the price of the }r{18, it goes and and it controls and and Oh! it does. Also the Spec of last output TR to consider, keyss ci the bedspread. Test pe medicine 12 hours there is not a result star excessiveness which tries about drive from before, tus it did and it did not put in a protection circuit, well it will recover is to that it is not more. When it makes again afterwords, protection circuit it puts in, keyss sup ni c. 3. The Gain the resistance which 220 comes from a regulation won circuit degree to the Current FeedBack Point leaflet is set with arranging in a row. With won circuit it is set together and when, about Gain reaches medicine 4 degree. It does not do with secret intention case arranging in a row not to be, 330 the resistance which comes it used one. When (}gain{=8) it is regulated the portion which is indicated with the Gain from the up parts layout sketch. 4. From other won circuit it excepted the DC coupling condenser input grade. (1uF//10nF) Also from OP amplifier portion it is set in the Comp terminal, 100pF the condenser the output resistance 100 as well to except appear not to be being necessary the substitution 47 which comes it comes it used. When insufficiency but it refers two picture and won circuit degree above, will become the help, put out it is thought. -- PCB width X length = 87mm X 90mm -- }http{: //www.headphoneamp.co.kr/bbs/view.php? id=diy_gallery & }page{=1 & }sn{1= & }divpage{=1 & sn=off & ss=on & sc=on & select_arrange=headnum & desc=asc & }no{=604 }p{.}s{.. The JAY3LE, the thought which is an amplifier which gives a big satisfaction with Jung amplifier after holds. The criticism against a sound it will have self-control referring too much convenience because of subjectivity. And the gain and loss against this amplifier still, is the possibility where there will be a portion which is incorrect because is insufficient when the portion which is incorrect it is, indication do as a favor ~ it is like that, cul own making, cul Um, under su the bay swey ing ~~ right ing hing hing hing ~~~~~~~ (^__________________________________) ------------- }qrv{-03 Link -------------------------- }http{: //}home{.}swipnet{.}se{/~}w{-50719/}hifi{/}qrv{03/

May 13, 2003 at 4:08 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by sijosae
Hyun-Joon Rho is a one of the best DIYers in our Korean site.
His works are REALLY excellant.
There are so many pics of his nice amps in our gallery.
http://www.has.pe.kr

I'm sorry. I can't translate his article mainly because my english.
Unfortunatly, with a normal method Altavista fail to translate.
Therefore I used another abnormal method.
Following is a Altavista result.
I think it is very BAD translation......

Can't you try? I think your english seems be quite alright. Translate the main content. Thanks.

May 13, 2003 at 4:38 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

...Test pe medicine 12 hours there is not a result star excessiveness which tries about drive from before, tus it did and it did not put in a protection circuit, well it will recover is to that it is not more...

it sounds like something i would say in one of my posts ...
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

hey Peranders...is your design "copyrighted" or you just want to know how they like the design?

m.

May 13, 2003 at 8:08 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by mekanoplastik
hey Peranders...is your design "copyrighted" or you just want to know how they like the design?

Copyrighted, sort of, but I am purely curious what the text says. The translation was really bad. I have tried Japanese to English with rather good result but this....
confused.gif

May 23, 2003 at 7:54 AM Post #10 of 10
I have now got contact with the builder.

Here are the modifcations:

1. I used +/- 12V power(virtual configuration using TLE2426 and JRC4556 Op amp)
and omitted Input DC coupling capacitors.
2. replaced R11,R12 with 1K trim pots to adjust current..
3. replaced BD139, BD140 with 2N2905A, 2N2219A..
(I built another QRV-03 using BD139, BD140)
Compared both QRV-03, I think later is more stable..
4. replaced LT1115 with OP07CP Op Amp. (It is hard to get LT1115 in Korea)
5. set output-current(idling Current) with 30mA approximately.
adjusted value of R17(10R) and R18(10R) with 60R.
6. A measured value of the Headphone Terminal's DC is 0.2mV~0.6mV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back