My Personal Experience with the TRN V90’s
Dec 2, 2019 at 9:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Solar1971

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys.
Just a quick post. Received my TRN V90’s about 1 hour ago.
Been listening to them the entire time.

I only have to say a few things.
1st off : what awesome tuning. these were so cheap. And I’m picky about my sound balance. and these are the only IEM’s I haven’t had to use my EQ on. EDM. Rock. Alternative rock. Indie rock. Jazz, Even 80/90 music.
Im still running these on my EQ set to fully FLAT.
They sound wonderful. I’m Really impressed so far.

A few negatives. The cable is wimpy. Very wimpy. But it does it’s job well.
No case for my IEMs. I hate not having a case. But I guess you have to cost cut somewhere.
Removable cables. Plus very nice sound. Plus 8 tips in total. I will just have to go out and buy a small case.

so far so very good with my new TRN V90’s.

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #3 of 11
What tips are you using? I've thrown spiral dots but haven't been dissatisfied enough to play around.

hi. I’m using the stock tips. They are a black medium sized tip. They feel rubbery. Not like foam.
But man what a nice and balanced sound. You know they might be a sort of silicone now that I think about it.

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #7 of 11

Oh my god noooooooooooooo. Hahahahaha aha there are no headphone on this planet earth that can make that song
Sound good. Oh boy. And the video makes the song about 5 times worse. Lololol

Dec 2, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #8 of 11
Oh my god noooooooooooooo. Hahahahaha aha there are no headphone on this planet earth that can make that song
Sound good. Oh boy. And the video makes the song about 5 times worse. Lololol

Just run some serious crossover on the Porta Pros.

Preferably on some form of public transportation.

It'll be great.

Dec 18, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #10 of 11
Hey! I see that you own KZ ZS10 Pro as well. How would you compare them with V90? Also have you heard KZ ZSX and/or CCA C12?

hey there. I like the KZ ZS10 Pros.
V90’s are overall better in my opinion.
V90s do NOT have as much detail as the ZS10 Pros. But that being said.
For EDM and Jazz I would go all the way with the V90s.(I listen mostly to EDM and jazz)
But for soft rock and indie type rock (basically any rock that’s not too distorted or crunchy) I would
Go with the ZS10 Pros. Also the ZS10 Pros respond well to an EQ. +4.5 dB on the 25 and 50 hertz band. Plus 3 dB on the 100 hearts band.
Everything else leave flat. And it sounds very nice.
But I know some people do not like to EQ. So.....
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back