My perfect sound........Ultrasone Setup
Feb 19, 2010 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mobayrasta

100+ Head-Fier
I originlly made this post in the Hotrodding your X--Fi thread http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f46/ho...no-56k-226975/ I thought I would post it over here so more people would see my impressions of the perfect sound with my Ultrasone 2500's.

I have the original card in this thread that started the craziness. COTD did the mod for me after he had done something similar on an EMU. I have never had one issue with this sound card. I absolutely love the sound. It is running into a Bijou Tube amp made my dBel, using Ultrasone 2500's. Absolute synergy. The Ultrasones are a little analytical and the ERS Paper and blackgate really work together to make these cans sound spectacular. Warming up the sound a little without loosing the fidelity.

The Bijou is a beast of an amp. It is a very tubey sounding amp which also seems to just work right with the headphones. I am still in audio heaven, I wouldn't change a thing!

Well maybe wouldn't mind adding another set of phones to the stable. Recommend me something that would really meld with this system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back