My Other Passion....Photography!
Sep 18, 2007 at 10:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Bull Moose

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I've been a member here for a few years and thought that few things could drain my wallet as quickly as being an audiophile, well i found another wonderful hobby to drain my funds....Photography! That's right, I love photography. I've only been at it for two years but I studied abroad last semester in Spain and was lucky enough to see Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Morocco, France, and Portugal. While I was over there my photography seemed to evolve quickly and as a result, my university ended up granting me a solo exhibition in our student union gallery. The show started just this past week and I've already sold five prints! Anyways, I thought since it seems this specific forum has just about every kind of post that I would offer my photography up for sale to my fellow friends in audio. If a fellow head-fi member decides he/she would like to purchase a print from me they will get a $20 off discount! Please visit my website: www.ryanmason.com to view my "Abroad" profile and also checkout my page at the Pentax photo gallery: www.pentaxphotogallery.com/ryanmason. And, just to be sure I'm not pulling anyone's leg here's a link to my university's announcement page regarding my show: http://www.unca.edu/news/releases/2007/Mason.html

If anyone has any interest, please send me a PM and I'll be happy any questions about pricing, sizes, etc. I print everything myself and only use the best materials available, so you'll be receiveing a very high quality archival print. Thanks!

To the admins or mods: If this thread is not allowed, I apologize, but I didn't see any reason why I couldn't post something like this in the general discussion forum. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back