My "new" Numark HV-115's.
Oct 2, 2005 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MexicanDragon

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone seen these before? Listen to them? Own them? I googled and found nothing on them. But come on, seriously. Who knows more about headphones... Google, or Head-Fi? No contest.

DSC03458.JPG

DSC03456.JPG

DSC03461.JPG

**BRENT**

P.S. Thanks Zach.

Oct 2, 2005 at 4:36 PM Post #2 of 5
They're not on the Numark website. Probably a few year old model. The current HF-125's are the only thing close. Those get good reviews for a cheap phone.

I'm guessing you want to get an idea how these stack up to some of the head-fi favs.

I have the PHX-pro's. They forced me to sell my SR60's. Most of the Numarks sound good. As far as I could find yours should be 32ohm, are probably rated 20-20,000 Freq response and have either a 40mm or 50mm driver. They(Numark) don't give much info for they're phones for some reason. I wasn't totally sure the phx-pro's weren't harder to drive until I plugged them in. I assumed they were 32ohm based on the HF-125 specs and that they are DJ phones which are usually easier to drive.

How do they sound? Mine are quite balanced. Some DJ phones are quite bassy. Numark lately tout their phones as accurate.

Oct 2, 2005 at 11:38 PM Post #3 of 5
Hey.

These are definately old school Numark's. They sound good though, and uber comfy. I can't get the adjustment screws adjusted though. They sound better than I thought they would. Gotta go for now. If anyone knows how old they are, please enlighten me. Thanks

**BRENT**

Oct 3, 2005 at 3:35 AM Post #5 of 5
nice find Brent. if they sound good, its all good
tongue.gif
i cant find ANYTHING on google about them.. may be call up Numark and ask them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back