My Monster Turbine Copper Pro Sounds Like Ibuds
May 29, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #16 of 18

Quote:
If they sound like iBuds, there is something wrong...

I'm going with seal...  Describe the sound out of them (with more detail than it sounds like iBuds...)  Maybe we can actually see if it is definitely the seal.

I have not actually heard a Ibud...perhaps they have a really similar sound sig with the coppers just further improving upon it

May 29, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
I have not actually heard a Ibud...perhaps they have a really similar sound sig with the coppers just further improving upon it

LOL, I listened for about 30 minutes...  They weren't as bad as people make it out to be, but they weren't good.

Off topic:  back in April when I joined, I was going to make my first post a mock-review of the Apple Ear Buds (not IEMs) :p

May 29, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #18 of 18
What source are you using? How about the quality of the music? Also consider this: What earphones were you using the most before the coppers? Depending how much you liked the previous earphones or headphones before you got the Coppers, it will take you a lot longer for your brain to get used to them. This is specially true if they are your first pair of high end universals. It happened to me. My first pair of expensive earphones were the Triple.Fi 10 and I was so let down because they didn't sound like I was expecting them. It took me a few days to like them. After the Triple.Fi's I got me the Pro-Coppers and this time I knew to just wait and give them some time. They were both keepers but at the end I got so used to the Coppers sound and ended up selling the Triple.Fi. If you have an Ipod Touch or iPhone you may also want to purchase the excellent equalizer at the app store called EQu. It makes the sound out of the iPhone or iTouch so much better. Is what I use to get that double bass drumming sound to go into sub bass territory. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GomY7Wrn0Iw
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/526662/improve-ipod-sound-quality-equ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back