My Message to Apple....
Oct 27, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #106 of 110
I use my MacBook Pro everyday because it gets the job done clean and simple or as complicated as i want it to be as in any OS by opening Terminal and using Command Line just as you would in Windows and Linux .
I also have an HP dual booted running Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 these are all tools if you learn them they will do the same functions some micro managed some not so much but all 3 can be geek tweaked to death.
As for the overpriced part on Mac that has not been my observation when equally matched with the competition.

Oct 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #107 of 110
Quote:
As for the overpriced part on Mac that has not been my observation when equally matched with the competition.

Maybe so but I'm talking about Building your self vs buying from Apple [and Alien are also] they make a killing off you, but that's good that you know how to tweak your system and I believe your using a lap top so going with apple there is a smart choice 

But for Desktops... no hanks

But agian my point is, we don't need more Hate Thread for Apple, they make a good product and sell it to the Market that wants it! Good Buisness plan if I even saw one, so for all of us who are NOT in that market, let's no whine about Apple <3

But there is this... Those iPods do last forever... espically the older ones! My 3d Gen Nano is like 4 years old... and it's in better shape than my Poor Zune HD [both have taken abuse sadly] 

Oct 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #108 of 110
Quote:
Maybe so but I'm talking about Building your self vs buying from Apple [and Alien are also] they make a killing off you, but that's good that you know how to tweak your system and I believe your using a lap top so going with apple there is a smart choice 

But for Desktops... no hanks

But agian my point is, we don't need more Hate Thread for Apple, they make a good product and sell it to the Market that wants it! Good Buisness plan if I even saw one, so for all of us who are NOT in that market, let's no whine about Apple <3

But there is this... Those iPods do last forever... espically the older ones! My 3d Gen Nano is like 4 years old... and it's in better shape than my Poor Zune HD [both have taken abuse sadly] 

I agree with you technically you have always been able to build a gaming rig cheaper than any co can offer an assembled unit of the same caliber
because our labor costs are not in the equation and we can pick and choose which we feel would be the better vendor for the application.
I also agree my 30gb iPod has been around and working since they first hit the shelf with no problems still can't believe the battery has not failed.

Oct 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #109 of 110
Quote:
I also agree my 30gb iPod has been around and working since they first hit the shelf with no problems still can't believe the battery has not failed.

Ikr e.e, those things last Forever almost >.> 

Dec 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #110 of 110
As a strong supporter of Google, and Motorola even more so, I can safely say my POS Droid 3 has the awesomest DAC compared to my 160gb Classic. I use a cowon before you all start thinking I use my e17 q701 combo with my droid lol. But I think apple and beats are quite similar. I put my headphones on in the hockey bus, and I get the, "oh, you don't have beats" ********. I pull out my droid to call someone, I get the "Oh, you don't have an iPhone". Then ey ask why I like my windows, and I say I can list 10 reasons I like it more than OSX, but I bet u can't list 5 why u like ur Mac. Same old BS and ignorance. But ignorance makes apple money with 0 effort, so yeah, "don't fix what ain't broke".

P.S: best Steve Jobs quote "Good artists copy, great artists steal". He took that from a famous person idk who but really, that's just dumb hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back