My Little Pony Discussion thread
Mar 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #346 of 779
Season 4 has been finally *officially* announced... to premier in winter.... ;_;

Mar 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #348 of 779
Quote:
Season 4 has been finally *officially* announced... to premier in winter.... ;_;

Premier in winter...
That's handy considering I live in Australia and July is the middle of winter 
frown.gif

Mar 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #351 of 779
EDIT2: Fluttershy + ATH-ESW9. I think that's a fantastic combo.

Thank you so much again

Big transparent version:

Resized version with Head-Fi background color to use as an avatar here :) :

With both of these make sure to save the original version, not the small Head-Fi resized one.

Big transparent version should be 1600x1600, and avatar one should be 400x400.

Mar 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #352 of 779
oh............................. my god.............................

I am speechless. This came out so amazing....... Wow..... Thank you. Thank you so much. I love it.

/)

Mar 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #353 of 779
Those headphones really do suit her...

Mar 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #355 of 779
Quote:
Big transparent version:

Resized version with Head-Fi background color to use as an avatar here
smily_headphones1.gif
:

With both of these make sure to save the original version, not the small Head-Fi resized one.

Big transparent version should be 1600x1600, and avatar one should be 400x400.

That looks great!
I'm thinking of doing this to my OC but I'm stuck on what headphones.... I just can't decide. I'm thinking of V-moda M100s but I'm not too sure

Mar 25, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #356 of 779
Hello everyone, as I so rudely intrude on this discussion of ponies, headphones and Season 4. May I Ask which musicians within the fandom you all like? I am partial to? So Great And Powerful (SGAP) is one of my favorites because his tracks are, well very chill and perfect to listen to while unwinding. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leg-e_3IUOI&list=PLFF9FB010B0EB9358

Above is a link to a playlist to a few of his tracks, if you would like to check them out. My current setup is only mid-fi without any type of DAC or amp I don't know how good he is with his mastering or the imaging on his tracks, just from my M50s I can tell that he plays with soundstage in his tracks but I do not know exactly know to what extent as my M50s have a smallish sound stage with limited imaging. 

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:30 AM Post #357 of 779
Quote:
Hello everyone, as I so rudely intrude on this discussion of ponies, headphones and Season 4. May I Ask which musicians within the fandom you all like? I am partial to? So Great And Powerful (SGAP) is one of my favorites because his tracks are, well very chill and perfect to listen to while unwinding. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leg-e_3IUOI&list=PLFF9FB010B0EB9358

Above is a link to a playlist to a few of his tracks, if you would like to check them out. My current setup is only mid-fi without any type of DAC or amp I don't know how good he is with his mastering or the imaging on his tracks, just from my M50s I can tell that he plays with soundstage in his tracks but I do not know exactly know to what extent as my M50s have a smallish sound stage with limited imaging. 

Artists you say.....

Well....

TheLivingTombstone
WoodenToaster/Glaze
Bronyfied
Micthemicrophone (Singer/Rapper in a lot of the fandom's music)
AlexS (Kinda left the fandom 
frown.gif
)
Aviators
Omnipony
Twitch
Yourenigma (Just found him, I love his stuff!!!)
MandoPony
AcousticBrony
dBpony
SimGretina
OddesyEurobeat 
H8Seed
YellingAtCats (not really a musician but he's a good rapper)
Vinyl Scratch (There are tons with the name but this one did a collab with Tombstone)
ArchieV
PrinceWhatever
AssertiveFluttershy
ArtAttack 
BlackGryph0n
Blaze
Claire Ann Carr
d.Notive
JackleApp
PinkieGuy
PinkiePieSwear
RainbowCrash88
Silva hound
Stormwolf
Tarby
TuXe

Not from a list 
biggrin.gif

(Unless my library counts as a list) but most are off the top of my head

Mar 26, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #359 of 779
Cool! Aren't the DT880's kind of a detailed, unforgiving set of cans?  I can imagine that that would be pretty useful for mastering, I wonder what he is using as a source. 

Is it me or does the living tombstone's OC look like it is wearing a pair of HD600s? Same shape, same general blue color. 

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #360 of 779
Quote:
Is it me or does the living tombstone's OC look like it is wearing a pair of HD600s? Same shape, same general blue color. 

I definitely see a resemblance to the HD600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back