My Little Pony Discussion thread
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #258 of 779
Quote:
I did here some rumours before the episode about Starswirl the Bearded, but nothing in this episode.

Berry Punch, go home, you're drunk 
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #268 of 779
Quote:
I'm withholding judgment until we see how it actually works out, but I'm tentatively optimistic.

I just hope that she can somehow transform back into unicorn. Just so that she can select between no wings and wings and to be honest, I think it messes with the balance of the mane 6. 2 earth, 2 pegasi, 1 unicorn and an alicorn is just.... 
*sigh*
Twilight is still best pony

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #269 of 779
I just hope that she can somehow transform back into unicorn. Just so that she can select between no wings and wings and to be honest, I think it messes with the balance of the mane 6. 2 earth, 2 pegasi, 1 unicorn and an alicorn is just.... 
*sigh*

Twilight is still best pony

I do think it'd be cool if she could just magically pull out her wings when she wants to, but I still think we're going to need to see how they write it. I also think it could lead to a lot of fun new story ideas and situations, so I'm cautiously optimistic, just got to wait a couple more weeks.

Feb 4, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #270 of 779
I can't believe I didn't think to check for an MLP thread on here before tonight :D Awesome....
Quote:
I think it messes with the balance of the mane 6. 2 earth, 2 pegasi, 1 unicorn and an alicorn is just.... 
*sigh*

I agree, I'm kind of concerned about what's going to happen.... I don't want the feel of the show to change....

I love Twilight just the way she is <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back