my little pony appreciation thread
Feb 11, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #1,321 of 1,413
Quote:
guys, just saw the episode with the flim flam brothers and the giant tube amp was hilarious 

Not all vacuum tubes are used in amps, you know.

Today's episode was fantastic as always. It had a new song (which I didn't like all that much on first listen) and some of my favorite moments of the series. It first aired at 10:30 a.m. because the Hub ran a 9 episode pony marathon first, so 1080p will be late. However, for those who don't know, the episode was accidentally leaked on iTunes earlier this week, so you should be able to find 720p videos on YouTube already.

And 1080p:

Also, Vinyl Scratch is getting her own official toy!

Feb 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM Post #1,324 of 1,413
Big Mac finally managed to say something other than eeyup and nope.

i was shocked at that too. now that he did and what he said i kinda wish he never spoken more then his previous 2 worded vocabulary. i face palmed at his first structured sentence cause it was so corny lol.

Feb 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #1,328 of 1,413
guys... What if the flim flame brothers return with a more refined method of cider production (one that actuAlly produces good tasting cider), wouldn't the apple family have to be kicked out because they don't own the rights anymore
types on my touchpad..

Feb 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #1,329 of 1,413
Quote:
guys... What if the flim flame brothers return with a more refined method of cider production (one that actuAlly produces good tasting cider), wouldn't the apple family have to be kicked out because they don't own the rights anymore
types on my touchpad..

They won't. They were one-shot villains. Trixie would come back first, if anything (she's going to have a toy now, after all!)

Besides, I doubt Ponyvillians were let them back anyway even with refined production. You don't forget the first time a company screws you.

Feb 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #1,330 of 1,413

Quote:
They won't. They were one-shot villains. Trixie would come back first, if anything (she's going to have a toy now, after all!)

Besides, I doubt Ponyvillians were let them back anyway even with refined production. You don't forget the first time a company screws you.

That and they would have realized after that they they got pulled into it, and would have had time to remember their roots, namely that they are there because of Granny Smith. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #1,331 of 1,413

Quote:

Is that a DJ Pon3 doll I see? Also, I can confirm that McDonalds will have MLP toys next month along with Transformer toys (but who cares about those
biggrin.gif
). It is revealed on the bottom of the current Happy Meal boxes, but it only says "My Little Pony" not "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". I'm going to be so mad if they push the old series dolls again
mad.gif

<Edit> This is for my local store, your location may vary.

Feb 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #1,332 of 1,413
Quote:
Is that a DJ Pon3 doll I see? Also, I can confirm that McDonalds will have MLP toys next month along with Transformer toys (but who cares about those
biggrin.gif
). It is revealed on the bottom of the current Happy Meal boxes, but it only says "My Little Pony" not "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". I'm going to be so mad if they push the old series dolls again
mad.gif

<Edit> This is for my local store, your location may vary.

This is what they're supposed to look like, if your store uses old stock you should complain.

Feb 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #1,334 of 1,413

Quote:

This is what they're supposed to look like, if your store uses old stock you should complain.

I will too lol.

Which one is that purple one supposed to be in the upper left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back