my little pony appreciation thread
Nov 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #811 of 1,413

Quote:
Interesting.  So you're just ordinary dudes who happen to get off on magical ponies.  I'm cool with that.  Heck there's much weirder things out there.  Like pretty much everything I see at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. 

blink.gif
Really man?

I mean, the opinion is valid, but it's not that much different from say enjoying anime or golfing or going to a football game. It's really not all that far out if you'd actually try the show. In all fairness, you'd see what appeal it has. No reason to be condescending.
wink.gif

It's not like we're charging you 2K for a (hardly) upgraded headphone.
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #813 of 1,413
Quote:
It's not like we're charging you 2K for a (hardly) upgraded headphone.
tongue.gif

Let's keep it civil 
wink.gif

There you go with the terminology again rhythmdevils. If you're trying to troll, I'll have you know it won't work on me, but unfortunately the others don't always seem so secure.

I'd recommend you try a neutral word like "enjoy" or "appreciate", which would take a certain kind of mind to twist into negativity.

Nov 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #815 of 1,413

Quote:
Let's keep it civil 
wink.gif

There you go with the terminology again rhythmdevils. If you're trying to troll, I'll have you know it won't work on me, but unfortunately the others don't always seem so secure.

I'd recommend you try a neutral word like "enjoy" or "appreciate", which would take a certain kind of mind to twist into negativity.

and that is why I appointed head injury as top pony expert 

Nov 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #816 of 1,413

Quote:
Let's keep it civil 
wink.gif

Fixed.

Really I was kidding, just a friendly poke in the ribs.  But I'll leave you guys alone now. 

Nov 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM Post #817 of 1,413
I'll take over duties as anti-troll General of Defense (God for short).

It does read better now rhythmdevils, thank you. Only someone with negative presumptions at hand is going to misinterpret it. There's no changing them anyway.

Nov 10, 2011 at 5:37 AM Post #819 of 1,413

Quote:
Right now I'm into Minimalist Techno, particularly the Ambient Dub kind. Generally though, my favorite genre is post-rock. Also into extreme metal a lot: Black/Death/Thrash.

You're a blacker and you like My Little Pony
blink.gif

Why am I having problems picturing Norwegian leather clad corpse paint wearing black metal kids walking to school with My Little Pony backpacks and lunch boxes?
tongue.gif

Not trying to troll you but I have to say I never saw that comment coming.
Oh well the metal head in the video below wasn't scared to let his hair down I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Nov 10, 2011 at 6:26 AM Post #821 of 1,413
Interesting.  So you're just ordinary dudes who happen to get off on magical ponies.  I'm cool with that.  Heck there's much weirder things out there.  Like pretty much everything I see at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. 

dude,you don't even know. Applejack,Luna and Octavia is the only reason i watch it for the plot.

Nov 10, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #822 of 1,413
Fixed.

Really I was kidding, just a friendly poke in the ribs.  But I'll leave you guys alone now. 

lol,this is head-fi. what you expect? no one knows how to take a joke around here.

Nov 10, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #823 of 1,413
What kind of music do you guys listen to who are super into these cartoon magic ponies?  I'm picturing stuff like Goldfrapp and Ladytron? 

how did you know? we should be gal-pals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back