twilight sparkle... nope
pinkypie..not happy enough..nope
applejack..maybe
rainbowdash..possibly, minus the speed
hmm...
luna
princess celestia
wut else..wut else

hmm.. personality wise I consider myself..
paranoid
mistrusting
angry 
hateful
generous
abrasive but a creampuff underneath...
rather introverted
engages in dishonest practices
lack of morals and values

lollery... meh, mlp is too picturesque for me

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #797 of 1,413
Quote:
I want pictures of 'em. 

Quote:
Shoot, he beat me! ^

x2

The figurines? I have a ****ty old cell phone I never use, and as far as I know it charges me to get pictures off of it. My brother took the digital camera to college. I think there's a digital camcorder around here somewhere, I can take a frame from it if you really need me to. That'll have to wait until Friday at the earliest, and that's if I can figure out how to work it. Oh, my old laptop has a crappy webcam I can maybe do something with. I'll try that tomorrow.

I should have bought this while I was out shopping 
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #798 of 1,413

Quote:
hmm..personality.. this is tough 
imma sleep on this one for a bit
fluttershy..nope
twilight sparkle... nope
pinkypie..not happy enough..nope
applejack..maybe
rainbowdash..possibly, minus the speed
hmm...
luna
princess celestia
wut else..wut else

hmm.. personality wise I consider myself..
paranoid
mistrusting
angry 
hateful
generous
abrasive but a creampuff underneath...
rather introverted
engages in dishonest practices
lack of morals and values

lollery... meh, mlp is too picturesque for me

Hello wifey,

Did you miss me? But anyways why is mip too picturesque?

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #800 of 1,413

Quote:
Hello wifey,

Did you miss me? But anyways why is mip too picturesque?

babe, what's up? liked last ni..? err
let's stay on topic shall we?
i don't know, well.. my little pony is great to watch but nobody can be exactly like one single pony since all the elements of a good person is divided among the main characters

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #802 of 1,413

Quote:
babe, what's up? liked last ni..? err
let's stay on topic shall we?
i don't know, well.. my little pony is great to watch but nobody can be exactly like one single pony since all the elements of a good person is divided among the main characters

What did I miss? Never expected to see a "My Little Pony" Thread. Guess more and more people are interested in this. Return to Innocence.

Nov 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #803 of 1,413

Quote:
What kind of music do you guys listen to who are super into these cartoon magic ponies?  I'm picturing stuff like Goldfrapp and Ladytron? 

Heavy metal.

Nov 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #804 of 1,413
What kind of music do you guys listen to who are super into these cartoon magic ponies?  I'm picturing stuff like Goldfrapp and Ladytron? 

Right now I'm into Minimalist Techno, particularly the Ambient Dub kind. Generally though, my favorite genre is post-rock. Also into extreme metal a lot: Black/Death/Thrash.

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #805 of 1,413
Interesting.  So you're just ordinary dudes who happen to get off on magical ponies.  I'm cool with that.  Heck there's much weirder things out there.  Like pretty much everything I see at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. 

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM Post #806 of 1,413

Quote:
Interesting.  So you're just ordinary dudes who happen to get off on magical ponies.  I'm cool with that.  Heck there's much weirder things out there.  Like pretty much everything I see at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. 

wut can i say.. it's my entertainment and I ride one off to school every weekday 

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #807 of 1,413
I'm not sure the phrase "get off" denotes the right connotations. Though it's a great example of implicit stereotyping, provided it wasn't a conscious effort 
wink.gif

MLP actually makes for a great social psychology study, both the lovers and detractors. I'm really happy I took this course this semester of all semesters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back