My Listening Room.
Oct 8, 2010 at 6:31 AM Post #17 of 23
Guys, you want comfy, take a look at http://www.fashion4home.co.uk/armchairs-lounge-chairs some of these armchairs are super comfy. I have the Spider Lounge Chair, and man, sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream when I chill there with my head phones in. 

Nice Listening room by the way
dt880smile.png

Oct 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM Post #19 of 23

Quote:
^1300 euros better feel like a dream

Also, I didn't know DAC was pronounced "Dack", I always thought it was said "D-A-C". Guess it doesn't really matter.

I also say D-A-C, so you're not alone.

Oct 10, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #22 of 23
Thanks Thapper,

I read a lot of 6Moons reviews, especially those written by Srajan.  In his reviews, he posts a myriad of pictures of his listening room.  I not only enjoy his writing, but also his taste in decoration and his practice of Feng Shui.  For a room like a listening room, the users own personal taste must, MUST rule.  Lighter colors on the walls are best for a lighter, uplifting mood, art to your taste, and warm lighting, none of this sterile white hospital lighting.  For a better explanation, just Click Here and you'll find Srajan views on decoration, ones I couldn't agree with more.

Oct 12, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #23 of 23
yea for that much money you're right to expect über comfy. Sound advice kboe...In my humble opinion and experience I think a heavily carpeted (as in think rug) or a rustic floorboard deck also enhances the relaxing ambience of a listening room. Just something for you all to consider...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back