My left ear just popped!
Mar 13, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #3 of 22
some wax must have gotten loose or something. Groooos
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #4 of 22
What the...your ear just popped? I still don't quite know what that means. Did you just came out of the shower and it was clogged up by water or something?

Mar 13, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #6 of 22
Congratulations...I hate it when that happens...even taking up a bunch of nasal pills wont help when i get a cold. But if it was water got stuck in there during a shower, head banging on the sofa seems to work very well for me
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #11 of 22
Speaking of hearing... Has anyone's ear (not ears) gone completely deaf all of a sudden with only a slight ringing left in it only to have it come back after a few seconds with much panicking and snapping fingers on both sides of one's head? This has happened to me, idk, 3 times.

Also, I found out this morning, a certain song intro (woman, wolfmother) had a higher pitch sound than usual, really weird sounding, I thought there was something wrong with my sound card, but I'm willing to bet it was my brain picking up the signal as higher pitch from thinking slower (no sleep for more than a day), I slapped myself and cleared my head and it sounded normal again
blink.gif
All in my head? Who knows
icon10.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by kanamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Speaking of hearing... Has anyone's ear (not ears) gone completely deaf all of a sudden with only a slight ringing left in it only to have it come back after a few seconds with much panicking and snapping fingers on both sides of one's head? This has happened to me, idk, 3 times.

Also, I found out this morning, a certain song intro (woman, wolfmother) had a higher pitch sound than usual, really weird sounding, I thought there was something wrong with my sound card, but I'm willing to bet it was my brain picking up the signal as higher pitch from thinking slower (no sleep for more than a day), I slapped myself and cleared my head and it sounded normal again
blink.gif
All in my head? Who knows
icon10.gif

used to happen to me a lot

Mar 13, 2007 at 6:00 AM Post #13 of 22
Back then when I was a kid for some reason my ears were stuffed up one time, maybe because of swimming or an ear infection. My ears were clogged up and I couldn't hear that clear.

So I plugged my nose and blew really hard and both my ears "popped" and it felt like all that pressure was released. After that, I felt so relieved and my ears were normal again.

Mar 13, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #14 of 22
Yeah, the ringing thing has happened to me to just as you described, except I don't lose all hearing in the ear, just a lot of it. It does only last like 1-2 seconds though. It seems to usually happen where there's a relatively quiet or medium level of background noise with no foreground sounds. Being at a somewhat noisy computer does it for me usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back