My last day inside the industry
Jul 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
As I'm writing this its the morning of my last day. For more than 2 years I've been working a job in the industry related to Sennheiser Communications - the company coop made from buying up a small company and infusing it with Oticon and Sennheiser experts. Then you add former employs of place like B&O, GN (The Jabra and healthcare company) etc. and you have a potent mix for doing headsets of all kinds and related products like Bluetooth platforms for the MM series or the PC 350 and PC360 headsets for gaming.
No more discount or early info on headsets or the next HD 800, 3D audio system or what not.... sadly....
But as of today I'm also going indie and its not even in the audio industry but rather with a software company a buddy and I are starting up while we take the last of our IT Engineering degree.
Now I have to leave for the farewell stuff (beer), 3 days of BBQ, gaming and drinking with 20 friends of mine.

Jul 30, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #2 of 10
Good luck with the new company! I hope you stick around a bit on the forums still. Keep us updated on how it's doing.

Jul 31, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #6 of 10
Sorry to hear that.

Working for Sennheiser is an audiophile's dream job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back