My JMT built maxed out META42 (long, with pics)
Jan 27, 2003 at 12:55 PM Post #16 of 24
Nice amp, qutius!

Funny thing while reading your post. We have basically the same taste in music, apparently. Not only do I own the discs mentioned, I actually listened to all but Pink Floyd this weekend
eek.gif

Jan 27, 2003 at 8:30 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
Jesus this is not a DIY amp, this is almost a comercial amp, very nice indeed, I want one like this, man....

So what're you waiting for? Hands on keyboard, click PM button and you're all set
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2003 at 8:53 PM Post #19 of 24
JMT is pretty busy for now, I already did about two weeks ago and he told me that he has a lot of orders for now, and that I have to wait maybe a month or so, sorry but if I have to wait, honestly, I think I will go for the new gilmore, instead....let's see what happen at the end....

Jan 27, 2003 at 9:01 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
JMT is pretty busy for now, I already did about two weeks ago and he told me that he has a lot of orders for now, and that I have to wait maybe a month or so, sorry but if I have to wait, honestly, I think I will go for the new gilmore, instead....let's see what happen at the end....

Has he ever been non-busy at all these years?
tongue.gif

I think you should be more than happy with Gilmore's as I read impressions from here. Don't forget to give your impression with CD3K once you get it.

Jan 28, 2003 at 11:45 PM Post #22 of 24
JMT asked that I keep his price quotes private, so that's what I shall do!

I went on a MMW listening spree last night - 'Friday Afternoon in the Universe', 'It's a Jungle in Here' and lastly 'Tonic'. I was amazed at the sound quality of 'Tonic'! If I remember right, this recording was made using a pair of Schoeps microphones that were placed on stage. The details and room ambience that are captured are breathtaking, and it leads to a really good listening experience.
smily_headphones1.gif

My wallet disagrees, but I think a Cardas headphone cable upgrade is very near
redface.gif

Jan 29, 2003 at 2:44 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by qutius
My wallet disagrees, but I think a Cardas headphone cable upgrade is very near
redface.gif

You know, I win that argument everytime...
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]Of course my wallet's not talking to me right now...[/size]

Jan 29, 2003 at 2:57 AM Post #24 of 24
Cables, cables and more cables !!!! Now with this nice META put an end to this cable madness, man!!!......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back